How To Rent
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent one of our motorcycles.
- You must have a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Review the motorcycle available for rent on the Motorcycles page and click on the “Rent” button.
- Fill out the reservation form completely and submit to secure availability of that specific motorcycle.
- If your motorcycle selection is available, we will send you an invoice from paypal for the rental reservation. This is a non-refundable down payment of $100 for one to three day rentals and $300 for four day or longer rentals. Down payments are credited toward rental fee on arrival. Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Once payment is verified, we will email you confirmation and instructions for obtaining mandatory insurance for your rental dates.
- The remaining balance of your rental and a $1500 damage deposit is due when you take possession of your rental bike. (The damage deposit is fully refundable upon return of an undamaged motorcycle)
- If your reservation request is not available, we’ll contact you to arrange an alternative.