- Must have a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Must obey ALL traffic laws.
- Must have at least two years experience with the size motorcycle desired to rent.
- You must have a credit card to rent from us.
- Must purchase daily rental insurance directly from mbamotorcycles. After you have confirmed a reservation for one of our motorcycles and paid your deposit, click the link to MBA Insurance, enter our dealer identification number 201920 and follow their instructions to obtain the proper rental insurance. Insurance is mandatory for the rental of our motorcycles. MBA Insurance is a separate and independent company. It is not owned or operated by MountainADV.com.
- Passenger liability is not covered. Passengers must sign a waiver.
- You must put down a $1500 damage deposit. Motorcycles are insured with a $1000 deductible. You are responsible for the first $1000 in damage. Insurance coverage includes – liability to others, collision on secondary basis with a $1000 deductable, Comprehensive coverage with a $1000 deductable.
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required for short-term rentals. $300 non-refundable deposit is required for rental reservations of four or more days. Deposits are credited to the rental price of the motorcycle when you pick it up.
- You are responsible for the cost of minor damage or lost gear while the rental is in your care. You are also responsible for punctured tires.
- Any incident while riding one of our rentals after drinking alcohol will void your insurance coverage.
- Helmets are available for rent. Mountain Adventure recommends you wear a helmet for your safety.
- Locks are available with your motorcycle rental. Please lock your rental when it is left unattended. A stolen motorcycle will result in the loss of your damage deposit and will not be replaced by another MountainADV bike.